Monday, July 31, 2006

Hodson / Baumgarner Wedding


Production is underway for Jessica and Jonathan's wedding this past Saturday and it is looking great! What a unique and beautiful wedding it was! Kathy and Scott did an amazing job of organizing the event. Debra and I had a great time, as did all of their guests. Jessica was truly a princess, and Jonathan looked really sharp in his white tux. The music choices were very unique and fit this regal event perfectly. It was all so beautiful! The Hodson and Baumgarner families were both such kind, easy going people that Debra and I felt like we not only gained new clients, but made new friends as well.
Stay tuned for the album showcase coming later in the week. In the meantime, check out this collage I created. (click image for larger view)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to have such a talented artist such as yourself, to be taking the photos for my wedding. You are an expert at capturing the moment.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to have an artist as talented as yourself to be photographing my wedding. I look foward to every piece of your work!