Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Has anyone seen my photographer?

Yesterday, I answered the phone to a woman named Kristi. There was desperation in her voice as she described a scene at a church in Perry. There was her beautiful daughter, in an amazing wedding gown, hair and makeup done to perfection, and their photographer was M. I. A.....She said that my good friends at One Cut Above Salon told her to call me. "This sounds like a job for Super Photo Man!" I grabbed my gear and away I flew. I had no white horse, so my ford pickup would have to suffice. I arrived with camera in hand and captured images of a stunningly beautiful bride and met some very nice folks too. As I told Kristi and Kaelee, there are no accidents, it was meant to be. I am very blessed to meet so many nice people in my line of work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for saving the day!! The pictures are absolutely gorgeous.